Registration Now Open for the 2015 Annual Forum
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Posted by: Joe Sapp
The 2015 American Institute of Constructors Annual Forum is heading to the Lonestar State! Join us April 13-16, 2015 in the City of Cowboys and Culture, Ft. Worth, TX, to hear from industry experts on the latest in Lean and Green Construction Practices. Register now at the Early Bird rates and save big! Click here to register today. Check out the full announcement here.
About our Speakers and Sessions
The 2015 Annual Forum will have over 13 Continuing Professional Development Hours, perfect for Certified Professional Constructors (CPC) to stay current with their recertification requirements. Attendees will hear from professionals from the top construction companies in the world, including: Turner Construction, Balfour Beatty, and Sundt Construction. In addition to our focus on Lean and Green Construction, attendees will have access to the first ever AIC Collegiate Ethics Competition and the always popular Ethics Panel.
Who Attends the Annual Forum?
The Annual Forum is an event for everyone in the construction industry; AIC Members, Non-Members, Certified Professional Constructors and Associate Constructors. CPC’s can earn nearly half of their required recertification CPD Credits by attending. This provides a very high return on investment for CPCs, as they can connect with fellow CPCs and earn the CPDs needed to keep their certification in good standing.
In addition, attendees in the past have included construction professionals such as; general contractors, construction managers, project managers, superintendents, assistant project managers, estimators, and executives of small to large construction companies.
The City of Cowboys and Culture
We are excited to have such a unique and exciting location in Forth Worth, TX. While there will be plenty of time hearing from our speakers, we have some great activities and events planned for attendees.
- Tour of AT&T Stadium (Space is limited, Be sure to select this tour when registering!)
- An afternoon exploring the Historic Stockyards and watching the Ft. Worth Herd Cattle Drive
- Special Networking Reception in the Historic Stockyards
- AIC Awards Dinner and Cocktail Reception
- Dine Around with fellow attendees at several of Ft. Worth's finest restaurants
- An evening to experience Downtown Ft. Worth and explore Sundance Square
- Bring the Family! There will be planned spouse activities for those traveling plus one
Ft. Worth Fast Facts!
- Fort Worth is home to the oldest stock show and rodeo in the country - the Southwestern Exposition and Livestock Show.
- 60 percent of America's paper money is printed at the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing Western Currency Facility in Fort Worth.
- One of Bonnie and Clyde's hideouts from the law was the historic Stockyards Hotel in Fort Worth.
- In 1963, President John F. Kennedy delivered his last public speech at a Fort Worth Chamber breakfast before leaving for Dallas. He spent his last night alive in the Hilton Hotel!
- City of Fort Worth Population: 777,992 (2012 estimate).